Our season starts tomorrow!
- Head Coach: Amanda Fenton
- Assistant Coach: William Honious
- Assistant Coach Trainee: Renee Brown
Remember to sign up for our class in the Remind app. If we need to delay or cancel a practice or a meet, Remind will be our primary communication tool. Our class code is 839ba2.
Our first meet is in 2 weeks!
- We will be using the SwimTopia mobile app for home meets this year
- Here's a description of features the app provides.
- We will be updating the Live Event / Heat Bar throughout our meets as well as publishing scores as soon as they are available.
- Volunteer Shifts
- Thank you for the amazing response signing up for volunteer shifts for the season!
- If you want shifts but cannot find something that will work for you, please reach out and we will work with you to figure something out!
- If you have any questions about this year's work deposit requirements / policy, please reach out to a board member!
- We will be running a volunteer training session via zoom at 7:30 pm on Monday, June 6.
- We will be explaining the work required for each of the various volunteer roles as well as answering any questions.
- If you are new to Gators or have signed up for a volunteer role you've never done before, this session is for you!
- Food trucks!
- We have a great line up of food trucks to service our home meets this year
- We'll be providing all the details on our Facebook page as well as in an email sent the morning of each home meet
Time trials are next Tuesday, June 7, at 7 pm, at the Germantown pool!
Team suits are optional for all swimmers. We are continuing to seek information on when team suits are expected to be restocked for those who would like to purchase one, but do not yet have an estimate.
We are still seeking another 2 volunteers to officiate. We CANNOT run meets without officials, these roles are crucial to fill! If you would be willing to volunteer to officiate, please let us know ASAP so we can get the training information to you!