Returning Member? Login to retrieve information from your previous registration.
* Indicates a required field
Team Registration Form 2022
- You must watch the Lindsay's Law required video and review the Lindsay's Law required SCA Informational Handout. Then, you must print and complete the Lindsay's Law required form for each individual swimmer.
- Registration fees are $55 per swimmer.
- Each family is required to pay a $210 work deposit. Each family is expected to work 6 regular volunteer shifts and 1 championship volunteer shift. If your family meets these requirements, we will release the deposit at the end of the season. If you do not meet the full requirement, we will capture the deposit funds, and then we will refund $30 for each volunteer shift that you did complete.
- You will need to purchase a pool pass from the City of Germantown. Make sure to mention you are a Gators family to receive a discount! We will collect a pool pass deposit at the time of registration that we will release as soon as we have confirmation that you have purchased your pool pass. If we do not receive confirmation of purchase by June 10, we will capture the deposit and send that fee to the City of Germantown.
- We often post pictures of swimmers on our website and/or social media accounts. If you do NOT approve of your child’s photo being used, please send an email to Germantowngators.email@example.com.
- Team suits are not required but can be purchased through our team store.